With the aim to accompany customer in the progress of using vehicle, from 01st Oct 2022 – 23rd Oct 2022, ISUZU Vietnam will organize the “SPV Service 2022 Event” at 02 DLRs are i-TRUCKS Cam Phong and i-TRUCKS Thanh Thao with many interesting activities.
In the recent years, ISUZU SPV have been chosen by many customers thanks to their stable, durable and fuel-efficiency performance.
With the motto of accompanying customer on every journey, ISUZU Vietnam collaborate with i-TRUCKS Cam Phong and i-TRUCKS Thanh Thao Dealer to hold the SPV Service 2022 Event at the Mekong Delta region with the detail schedule as below:
I. i-TRUCKS CAM PHONG DEALER
- Timeline: From 7:30 -16:00 on 01-02/10/2022
- Address: No 515 St, Phung Hiep Hamlet, An Hiep Commune, Chau Thanh Dist, Soc Trang
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/H8hSQXYwWpZz9d4C6
- Hotline: 0947 232 627
II. i-TRUCKS THANH THAO DEALER
- Timeline: From 7:30 -16:00 on 22-23/10/2022
- Address: No. 362 Nguyen Trai St, District 9, Ca Mau
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/8ZTyKCs1ywwgsapj7
- Hotline: 0846 414 383
The main activations:
- Display ISUZU SPV (Crane truck, Dump truck)
- Free vehicle inspection and maintenance labor cost for SPV
- Free download and explain about Vehicle Health Report (*) function.
- Discount for maintenance spare part, engine oil for SPV
Customers can contact directly to the Dealer for more detail.
(*) Vehicle Health Report: Health Report is one of the outstanding features of ISUZU vehicles. It is a tool to help reduce operating costs, improve vehicle performance, and control risks to help protect your vehicle and yourself. Using specialized diagnostic equipment, ISUZU dealers can extract data from the DRM box and print out a “Vehicle Condition Report” for customers. This report provides specific information and recommendations such as:
- Analyze the operating status of the vehicle: the number of times the vehicle stops, starts the engine, the average speed …
- Operating status of the engine: number of starts, use of exhaust brake…
- How to drive and brake
- Driver’s operating habits
- Fuel consumption of the vehicle
- Recommendations on how to use the car to achieve better fuel efficiency