We encourage the Data subject read carefully this Notice and regularly check our website to update any change We may make to the terms of this Notice.
1. Definition and interpretation
– Personal data means any information in the forms of symbols, writing, digit, imagines, sounds or similar forms on an electronic environment associated with a specific person or helping to identify a natural person. Personal data includes basic personal data and sensitive personal data.
– Data subject means an individual to whom the personal data reflects.
– Personal data processing is one or more activities that affect personal data, such as: collection, recording, analysis, confirmation, storage, correction, disclosure, combination, access, retrieval, recover, encrypt, decrypt, copy, share, transmit, provide, transfer, delete, destroy personal data or other related actions.
2. Personal Data that IVC collect and process
Depending on the purpose of the processing of Personal data as explained below, the Personal data that We need to process on a case-by-case basis may include the following information:
a) Basic personal data:
– Last name, middle nam and first name, other names (if any);
– Date of birth; date of death or going missing;
– Contact address;
– Personal image;
– Phone number;
– Email address;
– Information about the individual’s digital account; Personal data reflects activities, history of activities on cyberspace. Information from the electronic website or application recorded in our web or application logs, such as device information, unique identifiers (such as IP address or device identifiers), browser information (e.g. browser type, visited pages, access date/time), source of access information, data generated from the results of operations and user behavior displayed on the digital platforms. This information may also include information recorded by any cookies and recorded information about users of the website;
– Any other data about you when you use our websites, applications and/or platforms but excluding sensitive personal data.
b) Sensitive personal data:
– Personal location identified via location services;
3. Purpose and use range of personal data processing
3.1 We use and process the personal data we collect to the extent necessary and legitimate and for the following purposes:
Provision of products, services:
– to manage IVC’s relationship with customer.
– To communicate with or advise Dealers of IVC, customers, IVC’s partners, any party who may enter into contractual relations with IVC via email, telephone, post, or in person in relation to IVC’s products, services, events and other information such as research and analysis newsletters that may be of interest to the customer.
– To ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
To respond to inquiries, process the customer’s requests and complaints, keep records of interactions, comments and/or complaints.
Business operation of IVC
– To identify issues with products and services.
– To carry out and improve business activities, business performance.
– To plan the improvements to the products and services.
– To do reports, statistics, market research, analytic report.
– To serve the management and administration activities of IVC.
Marketing: To develop and carry out any marketing activities, transfer the information to customers through online and offline forms/tools (such as email, phone, post office, digital and social networking platform, etc.) about IVC’s products, services that the customer may be interested in.
– To submit regulatory reports to relevant authorities.
– Recruiting employees.
– Personnel and administrative management: implementation of labor contracts in accordance with the provisions of law, organizing the implementation of policies/ processes to maintain and develop the capacity/ motivation of employees, adapt the operational demand of IVC.
3.2 Means of processing: IVC may perform Personal Data Processing manually or electronically for one or more activities affecting personal data, such as: collection, recording, analysis, confirmation, storage, rectification, disclosure, combination, access, traceability, retrieval, encryption, decryption, copying, sharing, transmission, provision, transfer, deletion, destruction or other relevant activities.
4. Organizations, individuals permitted to process personal data or involve the personal data processing for aforesaid purpose:
Besides IVC, personal data provided can be processed by the following organizations, individuals:
– IVC’s Affiliates including a party is directly or indirectly involved in the management, control of, contribution of capital to, or investment in, IVC; parties that together with IVC are managed (directly or indirectly), controlled, capitalized, or invested by another third party. E.g. Parent company, members of IVC, etc.
– IVC’s Dealers, IVC’s partners, any party who may enter into contractual relations with IVC regarding the products or services of IVC, and vendors who provide goods, services for IVC (provided that such party has entered into a confidentiality undertaking with IVC, except that there shall be no requirement for a confidentiality undertaking if the recipient is a professional advisor such as financial advisor, auditors and lawyers, and is subject to professional obligations to maintain the confidentiality of the information);
– To any party that IVC has been instructed by the data subjects to share the personal data with.
– To relevant authorities as required by laws.
– Personal data may be transferred abroad for Processing. The Parties involved in the Processing personal data are obligated to protect the personal data in accordance with appropriate safeguards.
5. Rights and obligations of the Data subject:
– The Data subject’s rights: The right to be informed, the right to give consent, the right to access, rectify or request rectify my personal data; the right to revoke my consent; the right to erase or request to erase my personal data; the right to request restriction of processing of my personal data; the right to request provision of my personal data; the right to object the processing of my personal data; the right to file complaints, denunciations and lawsuits; the right to claim damage and the right to self-protect in accordance with laws.
– The Data subject’s obligations: The obligation to protect my own personal data and request relevant organizations and individuals to protect my personal data; respect and protect others’ personal data; fully and accurately provide my personal data when I consent to the processing of my personal data; participate in dissemination of personal data protection skill; comply with regulations of law on protection of personal data and prevent violations against regulations on protection of personal data.
6. Measures to protect personal data and undesirable consequences and damage that may occur
IVC is committed to keeping personal data confidential by any means possible. IVC will use many information security technologies as recommended by state agencies to protect personal data from unauthorized attacks. However, due to technical limitations, no data can be 100% secure when transmitted on the internet. Therefore, IVC cannot make a firm commitment that the personal data that Data Subject provides to us will be kept absolutely secure, and we cannot be responsible in the event of unauthorized access to the personal data of the Data Subject such as the cases in which the Data Subject voluntarily shares data with others.
7. Personal data processing time: The processing of my personal data can be started at the time IVC receives the personal data and will end as soon as all the above processing purposes have been fulfilled.
8. Select, access and change your personal data
You may review, update, modify or delete any information you have submitted on our website, application and/or any other social networkings by logging into your account or contacting us with the information specified at Article 10 of this Policy. However, if you request to delete your personal information, please note that we may still retain some data in the following cases:
– The deletion of personal data is prohibited by law;
– The personal data is processed by the competent state agency to serve operations by such agency as prescribed by law;
– The personal data has been disclosed as prescribed by law;
– The personal data is processed with a view to serving law, scientific research and statistics as prescribed by law;
– The personal data shall not be deleted in the event of a state of emergency on national defense, security, social order and safety, major disasters, or dangerous epidemics; when there is a risk of threatening security and national defense but not to the extent of declaring a state of emergency; to prevent and combat riots and terrorism, to prevent and combat crimes and law violations according to regulations of law;
– It is required to respond to emergent cases that threaten the life and health or the safety of the data subject or other persons.
9. Changes to this Notice
This Notice may be updated from time to time and the updated version will be posted on our website at https://isuzu-vietnam.com. The Data subject are advised to visit our website regularly to check for any amendments.
10. Contact IVC
If you have any questions, request or concerns in regard to this Notice or to perform any rights of Data subject and/or other rights in accordance with the laws, please contact us at the relevant address below.
Isuzu Vietnam Co., Ltd
Address: 695 Quang Trung, Ward 8, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone number: (84-8)3 895 9203