I. Overview of company
Established on Oct 19th, 1995, Isuzu Viet Nam Co., Ltd (IVC) is a Japan-Vietnam joint venture automotive company specialized in assembling & distributing commercial vehicles & light commercial vehicles includes light duty trucks, medium duty trucks, heavy duty trucks, bus chassis as well as pick-up and SUV.
In 2018, Isuzu Viet Nam officially launched a new generation of trucks using Common Rail equipped with an improved Common Rail engine named Blue Power, once again became a pioneer in satisfying Euro 4 emission standards required by the Government.
Isuzu Vietnam highly acknowledges that “The best keeps getting better”, we commit to continue improving, enhancing product and service quality to contribute to the development of customers’ business. On the other hand, Isuzu Vietnam also organizes annual “Heart and Smile” community activities, contributing to the development of Vietnam’s economy and society.
Job title: ERP Developer (D365 FO)
III. Job Description
The Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365 F&O) Developer role is responsible for applying problem-solving and analytical skills to relating the design, implementation, and maintenance of solutions that support the D365 F&O platform. The role will be responsible for working with our D365 F&O Implementation partner/team and business subject matter experts to convert functional requirements into solutions using a combination of out-of-the-box features, GAP X++ development, ISV applications as well as Power Platform tools such as Power BI, Power Automate and Power Apps. In this role, the Developer will spend most of the time executing tasks related to delivery of application extensions & customizations, forms, reports, and workflow creation. The position requires familiarity with all phases of D365 F&O software development life cycle using a combination of Azure DevOps and LCS.
– Respond for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard D365 F&O applications.
– Respond for coding, unit testing, and creating supporting documentation for D365 F&O based Solutions.
– Lead code review sessions for artifacts delivered by partners.
– Ensure that modifications, extensions, and modifications are well documented.
– Support data migration processes and integrations to external or existing systems.
– Create business process automation opportunities using Power Automate or Power Apps.
– Develop GAP D365 F&O reports.
– Create classes, table, and form extensions, extend data types and base enumerations, add functionality to model elements and source code as needed to meet business requirements.
– Develop GAP D365 F&O application components based on user requirements when appropriate using .NET, X++, C#, C++, API, JSON.
– Support Sys Admin on code deployments.
– Support Sys Admin on system version updates.
IV. Job Requirements
– Bachelor’s Degree preferably in IT or equivalent technical job experience.
– Minimum of 3+ years of combined experience in a software developer role with D365 F&O and AX 2012.
– Have certification of D365 F&O Admin/Developments is a Plus.
– Knowledge of an experience developing with D365 F&O core processes (i.e., FIN, SCM).
– Knowledge of and experience working with SSRS reports in D365 F&O.
– Knowledge of Power BI reporting.
– Knowledge of D365 integration.
– Salary: Negotiate
– 13th month salary and bonus
– Social Insurance according to Law; Premium Health Insurance
– Have lunch at the company
– 5 working days/week; 18 days annual leave
– Professional working environment, have the opportunity to use English daily
– Some other attractive benefits
VII. Working place:
695 Quang Trung Street, Ward 8, Go Vap District, HCMC
– Deadline: 31/10/2022
– Contact: HR Department – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 028 38 959 203