Isuzu VietNam Co.,ltd
695 Quang Trung Street, Ward 8, Go Vap District, HCMC
I. Overview of the company
Established on Oct 19th, 1995, Isuzu Viet Nam Co., Ltd (IVC) is a Japan-Vietnam joint venture automotive company specialized in assembling & distributing commercial vehicles & light commercial vehicles includes light duty trucks, medium duty trucks, heavy duty trucks, bus chassis as well as pick-up and SUV.
In 2022, Isuzu Vietnam officially launched new Isuzu Master Truck product lines Euro 5 – GREEN POWER – is the newest upgraded version of Common Rail Technology, complying with Government’s roadmap on emission standard in Vietnam, contributing to environmental protection and the sustainable development of society.
Over 25 years of presence in Vietnam, Isuzu products have been trusted and highly appreciated by customers with many outstanding advantages: SAFETY – DURABILITY – FUEL EFFICIENCY – ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLINESS.
Isuzu Vietnam highly acknowledges that “The best keeps getting better”, we commit to continue improving, enhancing product and service quality to contribute to the development of customers’ business. On the other hand, Isuzu Vietnam also organizes annual “Heart and Smile” community activities, contributing to the development of Vietnam’s economy and society.
Job title: After Sales Service Staff
III. Job Description
– Support and advice on automotive technical issues at Isuzu dealers
– Discuss product quality and technical issues with representatives
– Cooperate with suppliers/dealers on technical issues
– Prepare technical reports and reports to managers.
– Organize technical training for technicians at Isuzu dealers.
– Improve after-sales activities at Isuzu dealers.
– Other tasks as assigned by direct manager.
IV. Job Requirements
– Graduated college, university majoring in automotive engineering.
– 3+ years of experience in the automotive industry
– In-depth knowledge of automotive engineering
– Good MS Office
– Salary: Negotiate
– 13th month salary and bonus
– Social Insurance according to Law; Premium Health Insurance
– Have lunch at the company and 5 working days/week; 18 days annual leave
– Professional working environment, have the opportunity to use English daily
– Some other attractive benefits
VI. Working place: 695 Quang Trung Street, Ward 8, Go Vap District, HCMC
VII. Deadline: 01/12/2023
VIII. Contact: Mr. Phuc Nguyen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org